Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy sushi hangover


Kisshin Restaurant
Address: 1168 Nanjing Xi Lu, 2nd floor of mall
Price: 158 yuan

Hmm I've noticed that all the recent for the past couple of weeks have been mine. Reid's been very bad, or very good however you might see it, about going out to resturants. On the Shanghai front here, I'm reeling from a sushi hangover. I got the all-you-can-order deal from Kisshin, this sushi restaurant I've been planning to go to ever since I stepped foot on Shanghai soil, and last night, I finally couldn't wait anymore for someone to go with me and charged in there myself.

It was amazing! Two hours of all the handrolls, sashimi, shrimp tempura, teppan steak, grilled unagi, egg custard, gyozas, plum wine that I could eat. They were all wonderfully prepared and I definitely had my fill of all. My bottomless capacity for salmon, unagi, and uni seems to have finally been filled. The service was also nice and fast. The place is located next to my workplace...dangerous, oh so very dangerous.

No comments: