Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Doh nvrmind

I agree with Reid, but don't come to Paxti's if you're starving. The last time we came, the 30-minute wait for the pizza seemed like eternity when you're seriously in need of some sustenance. The wait can be even longer than 30 minutes if the restaurant is busy. Unfortunately, the only other thing on their menu is salad, which doesn't offer much in hunger-alleving area. However, the wait is well worth it, so tough it out!


EDIT: Ummmm I just thoroughly read Reid's update on Patxi's again and realized my 2-cents was completely redundant. Off to remedial reading!

1 comment:

ajchan said...

I love you guys. This is fabulous. The only thing I would suggest is...pictures! Jenny, I know you would take your camera and take pictures of the food anyway....

This reminds me a lot of another favorite area foodie website, Wes Eats . It can be found at http://www.killerrobot.com/wes/eats.html

Good ideas guys!