Saturday, June 03, 2006

University Cafe

University Cafe
Price: $-$$
~tastychickenfan

Hooray for streetwatching! The first time I came here to meet my roommate Steph, I paid $3 for a bottle of Sprite, and I was like, what the hell??? Avoided it like the plague until I started noticing people looking so comfortable sipping on their pretty-pink drinks while streetwatching from one of the outside tables. So I went here with Alicia the other day to do work, and I like the place slightly more afterwards. The tables are close enough that we, whether we wanted or not, were made privy of a galpal fest next to us that was highly entertaining, and the traffic around University was fun to watch. So many cute kids. I bought a soup to earn the right to keep our table, and it was actually completely delicious. Great for a hangover too, if that helps. So do try the Roast Tomato Soup.

No comments: